mdkgaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mdkgaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It took me ages to find this forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiskie

Fiskie

It took me ages to find this forum Empty
PostSubject: It took me ages to find this forum   It took me ages to find this forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Yet noone uses it

How many days before someone replies to this I wonder
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: hmm   It took me ages to find this forum Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Yea, help the forum get more active by posting something more often. I noticed this "introductions" wasn't really the place for this kind of message, but then noticed there wasn't really any other place to put it, so I added the whatever. Now I don't know how to move your topic there. lol
Back to top Go down
https://oldlaststandgaming.forumotion.com
Fiskie

Fiskie

PostSubject: Re: It took me ages to find this forum   It took me ages to find this forum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:16 am

Admin wrote:
Yea, help the forum get more active by posting something more often. I noticed this "introductions" wasn't really the place for this kind of message, but then noticed there wasn't really any other place to put it, so I added the whatever. Now I don't know how to move your topic there. lol

lulz 5 days

consider a steam group and links in automated messages on the servers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: moved   It took me ages to find this forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:43 am

figured out how to move it.... moved
Back to top Go down
https://oldlaststandgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It took me ages to find this forum   It took me ages to find this forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It took me ages to find this forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mdkgaming :: Misc. :: Whatever-
Jump to: